Hi Dear! In this post I will show you how to make “Mini Vases with Succulents”. Because these little vases are closed, you have to be very careful with watering, you don’t want to “Kill” your babies.. they love dry soil, sunlight (about 6 hours of indirect sun) and a little bit of water every 2-3 weeks. Another important thing is they will grow and will need to replant in about 6 months (cases vary) and then reuse your little vase. Today i’m using the cutest vase ever from Alewine Pottery
Ceramic Vase | Succulent | Spoon | Crushed Charcoal | Cactus Soil |
- Using a spoon put in the Mini Vase, 1/3 of Crushed Charcoal and 2/3 of Cactus Soil
- Using a stick, insert every little succulent, be careful with the roots
- Clean any dirt on your succulent leaves with a brush and spray water
- DO NOT OVERWATERING – because this is a closed vase, put less than 1/3 of water every 2-3 weeks, don’t let the root touch the water in the bottom (be sure the soil is really dry before the next watering).
- Check out the quick video 📽at the end of this post… Live Love Succulent !!!
Press P L A Y 📽 for a “Quick” How to Video!!
If you have any question, don’t hesitate!!!!