Hi Dear! In this post I will show you how to make “Mini Vases with Succulents”. Because these little vases are closed, you have to be very careful with watering, you don’t want to “Kill” your babies.. they love dry soil, sunlight (about 6 hours of indirect sun) and a little bit of water every 2-3 weeks. Another important thing is they will grow and will need to replant in about 6 months (cases vary) and then reuse your little vase. Today i’m using the cutest vase ever from Alewine Pottery
Ceramic Vase | Succulent | Spoon | Crushed Charcoal | Cactus Soil |
- Using a spoon put in the Mini Vase, 1/3 of Crushed Charcoal and 2/3 of Cactus Soil
- Using a stick, insert every little succulent, be careful with the roots
- Clean any dirt on your succulent leaves with a brush and spray water
- DO NOT OVERWATERING – because this is a closed vase, put less than 1/3 of water every 2-3 weeks, don’t let the root touch the water in the bottom (be sure the soil is really dry before the next watering).
- Check out the quick video 📽at the end of this post… Live Love Succulent !!!
Press P L A Y 📽 for a “Quick” How to Video!!
If you have any question, don’t hesitate!!!!
2 thoughts on “DIY: Mini Succulents Vases”
Thanks Friend 😘❤️
Hi Mariyol!! I LOVED your beautiful pictures and your very helpful steps in this post!! I am just a beginner with succulents and am very excited about growing my collection. You are an inspiration to me, and I know I will visit your page often! 🙂
I just have a question about your CUTE little pot from Alewine Pottery — it doesn’t appear that they have this little pot currently available on their website, so I was just wondering if you purchased it from that company directly or from another source? I would love to use a similar pot (or the exact same one!) for some of my succulent babies this spring and summer. You’re right — it is the cutest ever! 😉
Thank you so much for your help and I look forward to your future blog posts!!
XOXO ~ Emily